I know that the title of this article sounds too good to be true, but it’s 100% true.
I’ve noticed that a lot of dentists haven’t claimed their FREE “Places For Business” local page provided by Google when I used our tool at http://www.localbusinessreputationreports.com/dentists.
Not having your Places For Business page claimed is a huge missed opportunity for getting patients through the doors of your practice.
By the way, here’s the web address: https://www.google.com/business/placesforbusiness
Straight from Google, here are some of the benefits of setting up your business page:
- Get found on Google free of charge
- 97% of consumers search for local businesses online. Be there when they’re looking for you with Google Places for business – a free local platform from Google.
- Help your business stand out
- Add photos, update your address and hours, or promote your business with Ads. Places for Business lets you make the most of your listing and show customers why they’ll want to choose you.
- Connect with your customers
- Being on Google helps people find, share, rate, and recommend your business to their friends and people across the web. Places for Business lets you see what people are saying, and respond to customer reviews.
As a dentist, can you see how powerful this is?
Let me tell you how important it is for you to claim your page…
Google has shifted its main focus to helping local businesses, which should give you an indication of the significance of where marketing methods are heading.
I’ve been watching this trend take place for at least 3 years now.
The Google Places For Business page is already mobile-ready, meaning that it displays properly on mobile devices such as smart phones, Ipads, and other tablets.
And it’s free!
Setting up your page is relatively simple, but it’s the SEO or Search Engine Optimization that’s a pain.
It’s like any position held in life, nothing stays on the top without the effort.
You can claim your page, but if you don’t implement SEO, chances are you’ll not maintain a top position in the Google Search engine results when one of your potential patients searches for a dental practice in the city where yours is located.
But don’t let that scare you away.
You should still claim your Places For Business page.
I’m not surprised that a lot of dentist haven’t claimed their page, because they are busy running their practice.
Besides, no one can be an expert in everything.
If you’re one of the dentists that haven’t claimed your Places For Business page and wasn’t even aware that this existed…
Now’s the time to make it happen!
Check The Online Health Of Your Dental Practice:
If you’d like to learn more about how we can set up your Places For Business page and Optimize it using marketing strategies and how to stop losing potential patients to your competition because of something as simple as not claiming your local business listings, then call us to learn more about our Citation Building and Optimization Services. Call (888) 533-5558 and request a Free consultation today.